ANSTHRLD - Dilemma on OP/lack of scroll

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu Feb 8 14:09:50 PST 2001

> There are Crowns that will give
> awards with out a scroll and if it is out of kingdom and you don't have the
> scroll you cannot prove it.

I was able to prove my AoA, even though my only token was a coin.
I wrote to the court herald, who happened to know me (from my group).
It think it may also have appeared in the group's newsletter.

The period solution is eyewitness testimony.  In earlier periods,
at least one source I read suggested that it was preferred to
written evidence -- writing could be forged.

Daniel of the Donations of Constantine
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)