ANSTHRLD - Badges for Kingdom Awards/Titles

Mohun1066@aol.com Mohun1066 at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 10:52:24 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/2/2001 5:19:11 PM Central Standard Time, kobrien at bmc.com
writes:

<< Griffin, one of the LoIs from March-May 1989 or
 so in the Bordure files may have some details or they may not... >>

I quote from the LoI dated June 16, 1989 (authored by Da'ud):

"Due to an error on my part (16 lashes with a piece of bacon), the recently
registered badge of the "King's Champion" (Or, a mullet of five greater and
five lesser points sable and a base embattled gules) _should_ have been
registered to the "Kingdom Warlord"  (it was so noted on the forms, I mucked
up on the LoI).  I humbly request that this badge be registered to the
Kingdom Warlord of Ansteorra."

Griffin, Bordure