ANSTHRLD - conflict check for anvil on a flame

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 14:58:21 PST 2001

With due respect to Magnus' ability, I disagree with this assessment.
RfS X.4.j.ii.a cites the example of :

Or, on a heart vert a pheon argent has one clear difference from Or, on
a heart vert a cross moline argent.

This clearly shows that complete change of the type of the tertiary can
be worth a CD provided that "(a) it it simple enough in outline to be
voided, and (b) it is correctly drawn with an interior substantial
enough to display easily recognizable charges." (RfS X.4.j.ii)

As such, I would say that this does not conflict and my fine college
from Dragonsfire Tor's badge is clear of this conflict.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Pursuivant Extraordinary