ANSTHRLD - Old submission (from 1995) query (& conflict check)

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Jan 28 21:32:00 PST 2001

"Timothy A. McDaniel" wrote:

> It was undated, and I have no postmark on my copy (mailed in an
> evelope?).  I have "15 J/u/l/y/?/ August 1995" (where "x/" represents
> an "x" scratched thru) written on the top, and my database of heraldic
> submissions says "There was an extra letter from Star postmarked 15
> August 1995 which included results but no ILoI; it is AG ``8/95a''
> below".  Perhaps Perronnelle got hers earlier?

Mine has a postmark, but of course it's not legible.  Not sure when I
wrote the date in - when I received it or when I filed it and needed to
stick this undated document 'someplace'.

--Perronnelle

--
The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
can't read them.  --Mark Twain
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries