[ANSTHRLD] Answering questions

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sat Jun 23 22:25:02 PDT 2001

I for one am grateful for the  "for future reference check here" comments.
For those of us that do not know all the resources out there for use (like
myself), those comments give us one more reference to check. I am sorry for
whomever it was that blasted you for this because this person was obviously
selfish enough to believe that they were though ONLY person that would
receive benefit from your posting.
Bridgid