[ANSTHRLD] complete change of field??

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 05:45:15 PDT 2002

--- Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
> Per pall is specifically NOT in the list of field
> divisions which are clear
> of one another in X.4.a. and since there is a
> sharing of field tincture, the
> two cannot get complete change of field under X.4.a.
> or X.4.b.

Even though the tincture is in a different location?

> Try X.4.c. where you get a CD for change of field
> division and another for
> changing 2/3rds of the field tincture.  As X.4.
> says, "Two pieces of armory
> will not be considered to conflict if two clear
> visual differences exist
> between them."

The two are clearly visually different (If I saw both
on the field, I wouldn't worry about attacking the
wrong one), but do they get the 2 cd's? Or can there
be no other field primary armory that is per pall
inverted with one of the slots being black? (Because
that seems ridiculous to me.)

Cahira