[ANSTHRLD] Anglo-Saxon names and place-names

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Mon Jul 22 23:16:51 PDT 2002

In case everyone was not aware of it, a large number of editions Anglo-Saxon
charters and grants are available now online in both Latin and Old English.
The archives are completely searchable as well, which is quite helpful:

http://www.anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/

You can either go to the "Charter" link and start browsing, or just use the
main site search box to look for your term.

The text isn't all normalized, so you'll find variant spellings aplenty.

It makes me itch to start indexing and doing frequency comparisons... but
darn it, I have to finish the Old Norse name stuff I'm working on first!

::GUNNVOR::