[ANSTHRLD] FW: Names, device and badge - Cinaed O' Hosey

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Tue Jun 4 05:09:14 PDT 2002

> >From: FRAYMANHOSEY at aol.com
> >To: borekvv at hotmail.com
> >Subject: Names, device and badge
> >Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:24:40 EDT
> >

> >Name: Cinaed O' Hosey
> >Device: Sable, Buck's Head Caboshed, In chief a Crescent and a bordure
> >Argent
> >Badge: Gules, a cheveronell inverted, in chief a crescent and a bordure Or

> > (Sable, a cheveronell inverted, in chief a crescent and a bordure Argent)
> >             In case the first badge will not pass
> >
> >If the above is clear and will go let me know what is to be done next
> >                           Thanks Hosey

I received the previous email this morning. I have no resources here at work to check or document the name. I checked the device and did not find a conflict.

For the badge, I seem to remember that we do not register single chevronelles which would make it a chevron. I did not find a conflict for the primary badge choice so did not check into the backup badge.

To check the chevronelle assumption, I did a quick scan for the word and found only one instance, back in 1979, where a single one was registered.

I would appreciate someone else checking me on this and if possible, documenting the name.

Borek