[ANSTHRLD] Whose Job is it??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Mar 10 21:05:49 PST 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

With all the whooooa about the Rising Star that is or isn't going on, I
thought that I'd check on a couple of awards tht I'm somewhat interested in.
Those awards are the King's Archer and the Arcus Majoris.  According to the
information on the Star Primcipal's web page via the Regnum neither one has
passed nor have they been submitted.  I can understand the Arcuis Majoris.
It was started in January 2002.  However, the King's Archer is several years
old, 09/97.  The Golden Bridle and at least 2 Baroinal awards and I think
one or two other nonarmiguous awards I can't think of.  An interesting side
note here is that there were bunches of Heraldic Titles either in the works
or recently passed.  Hummmmmmmmmmm.

So, having been out of the hearld game for a few years, who has the job of
getting this sort of thing done?  And I guess the next question is why
hasn't it been done or at least submitted?  Or is the on line stuff that far
behind?

Gilli