[ANSTHRLD] items for the ILoI

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 18:51:47 PDT 2003

Greetings from Medb Liath, Asterisk Herald.

Given the feedback from some of you concerning the number of items in an
individual letter, I would like to get some feedback from the College.

I have 27 individual items for this next Internal Letter and an unopened
packet sitting in the inbox for next month's internal letter already.

I need some quick feedback on just how much of this you want this month. You
have until tomorrow night to let me know.

I apologize for this late appeal for feedback, but mundanity and unpacking
have hit a wee bit hard this week.

I remain in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Medb Liath