[ANSTHRLD] An introduction and question

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 11:50:14 PST 2003

Good day to all. I am William and have the honor to
currently be the the deputy herald to Lady Medb ingen
Domnaill, Herald of Loch Soilleir.  I had a question
that I asked her and she suggested that I bring it
before those here for an answer as a way of
introducing myself.  So here it is.

I am under the impression that if you specify that an
object is blazoned as "proper", where there is a
"proper" coloration, can get around the color on color
 prohibition.

For example:  Azure,  English ivy, proper;

would allow you to put a green  plant (the ivy) on a
blue background where green  "stuff" on a blue
background would normally not be allowed (color on
color).

William