[ANSTHRLD] Zodiacus weighs in on this week's award discussions

Amanda Geist editor at texas.net
Sun Sep 12 10:23:36 PDT 2004

Tim:

> > Seriously: most any other SCA office has a handbook.
> >  So why not
> > spread the bureaucracy around with another outdated
> > document that 60%
> > of the people who need it most won't read?

Sara:

> This strikes me as exceptionally funny, since I am a
> technical writer who gets paid to write documents no
> one will ever read. :D

Alisandre now:

And I am a technical editor, and if anyone actually puts such an animal
together, I'll volunteer to vet it for clarity and effectiveness of
communication. I know the terminology, but I've also been apart from the
minutiae, so I think I can serve as "test user" effectively. If anyone
wants.

~Alisandre