[ANSTHRLD] Gulf Wars Herald's Point Thanks

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Tue Mar 22 08:59:00 PST 2005

I would here like to express my deepest gratitude to all those heralds who
volunteered at Herald's Point during Gulf Wars XIV and assisted in so many
wonderful and varied ways during the war. To the consultants and clerks, to
the artists and colorists, to the greeters and submissions takers, and to
the teachers.....thank you for your time, your expertise, and your stamina!!
Without you, we never would have managed!!  I enjoyed working with each and
every one of you, and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Well Done All!
~

Meistres Bronwen o Gydweli, Lambent Herald, Herald's Point Coordinator for
GW14

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~