[ANSTHRLD] easy job offer (grin)

nweders@mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 26 07:48:41 PST 2006

I'm looking for a couple of people who would be willing to send me some
annotated book reviews of some of the more popular herald resources for
inclusion on the library's web bibliography we're going to have on
it.   Nothing long, just a brief paragraph on what's it's used for and it's
stellar selling points (no pun intended).  Also in the planning stages a
Bibliography of bad books and why they are bad.

Remember those book lists I asked you about a while back.  They're becoming
useful!.

Clare
Tressure