[ANSTHRLD] A Bardic Thistle?

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:14:44 PST 2006

I tried to make a list of the awards as they were given, but I was not under
the BFT and there were just too many other discussions going on around me to
make it possible to actually hear who got what.

And we have to get a bard to write a line or two about the last heavy
scenario for the day as noone saw it who wasn't in the tower!