[ANSTHRLD] Heralds Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 10:09:16 PDT 2007

Some of 'those people' are even here. :)  This was chosen by a specific peer for a specific purpose.  At the time it was created there was no thoughts of having to see it through the College for registration as it was not to be owned by any individual.  I await your further thoughts on the matter with anticipation.

Regards,

Fergus