[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 10:50:55 PDT 2007

Luciana Caterina di Borghese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:    I have a client who is interested in a device. The background is Gyronny,
probably of 10 segments, in Sable and Or. There will be an azure wolf
rampant, holding a key in it's paw, that will be either azure or gules.

I believe that the blazon would be: "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant
holding a key azure (gules)".

Gyronny is normally 8 segments, drawn quarterly and per saltire.  Like per bend and per saltire, the tincture mentioned first abuts the top of the field in the canton corner.

  I have tried to conflict check this, and found the following possibilities.
There are a few that I am not certain on, but most of it seems to be clear

Any assistance in this is appreciated. Thank you.
Luciana

~*~

Wolfram von N¨¹rnberg
Or, a wolf rampant azure maintaining an archepiscopal staff sable within an
orle of wolf's pawprints azure.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for an orle of wolf's pawprints azure(?)
*Not certain*

  Addition/removal of a peripheral/secondary charge group is a CD.

John Paul Blacklore
Gyronny of ten sable and Or, a lion rampant to sinister regardant within an
orle argent.
1 CD for the lion. 1 CD for the orle argent(?)
*Not sure*

Clear by the same reason as Wolfram above.

  Tostig

--
§£ §°§Ò§ã§Ý§å§Ø§Ú§Ó§Ñ§ß§Ú§Ú,
§­§Ö§Õ§Ú §­§å§é§Ñ§ß§Ö §¬§Ñ§ä§Ö§â§Ú§ß§Ö §Õ§Ö §¢§à§â§Ô§Ö§Ù§Ö

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"