[ANSTHRLD] Targes and Tangents

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:54:24 PDT 2007

I don't think anyone's insinuating "NO we'll never let you see the
commentary, not my precious." However, submissions heralds may feel more
free to comment about a submission knowing that the submitter won't be
reading their comments. By not making them freely available, more
commentators may be encouraged. Note I don't subscribe to that mindset, but
I see it as a possibility. And I'm quite sure if you contacted Laurel and
requested to see commentary on your own submission, that they would not
withhold it from you. I dunno, but don't treat this as a conspiracy to hide
things from the SCA, cause it's not.

Reality Check Folks: The SCA is not out to hide things from people, It's not
out to classify documents, etc. Don't treat it as such...

Jayme the Down to Earth.