[ANSTHRLD] conflict checking and double checking

Serpentine Pursuivant lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:34:48 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

I have someone who would like to register the following:

Per bend sinister vert and sable, a wolf salient/saliant in bend sinister
argent.

I did a conflict check and came up with the following possibilities:

   - Bretislava
Jerábek<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Bretislava%20Jerabek>
      - The following device associated with this name was registered in
      November of 1999 (via
Trimaris)<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1999&m1=November&y2=1999&m2=November&kT=checked>
      :
      *Per bend sinister vert and sable, an arrow bendwise argent.*
      Full form: B{rv}etislava Je{rv}{a'}bek
   - Erich Küchengehilfe<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Erich%20Kuchengehilfe>
      - The following device associated with this name was registered in
      July of 1994 (via
Calontir)<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1994&m1=July&y2=1994&m2=July&kK=checked>
      :
      *Per bend sinister vert and sable, a cleaver bendwise sinister
      reversed argent.*
   - Thomas Lyon of
Braemar<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Thomas%20Lyon%20of%20Braemar>
      - The following device associated with this name was registered in
      January of 1995 (via
Atlantia)<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1995&m1=January&y2=1995&m2=January&kQ=checked>
      :
      *Per bend sinister vert and sable, a bunch of grapes argent.*

   - Gunthar Waldmann (2006 via Ansteorra) Per bend sinister vert and
   sable, a bear's head caboshed argent.

However I feel my client's proposed device clears all of these due to:

*PART X - CONFLICTING ARMORY       *

*2. Substantially Different Charges* - Simple armory does not conflict with
other simple armory if the type of every primary charge is substantially
changed.

I'd like someone with more conflict checking finesse to check my
checking...anyone?  :-D

Thanks,

Hedwig (who didn't go to war this year...AGAIN)