[ANSTHRLD] badge revision

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 05:12:06 PDT 2007

> > > Badge 1: (Fieldless) A hedgehog rampant Or.
> >
> > Eugenie de Bruges - January of 1974: Vert, an
> urchin
> > levee a pied Or,
> > quills impaling divers manners of fruit proper,
> > playing a krummhorn
> > argent.
> >
> > This is very likely a conflict.  It's rampant,
> > maintaining its
> > instrument and the grape won't count for anything.
> > I've seen this
> > emblazon, actually, which is how I'm so certain
> the
> > krummhorn is
> > maintained and what the posture is.

Ok, I wasn't too sure on that one, since I'm not familiar with the term
"levee a pied".  How does "(Fieldless) A hedgehog rampant contourny Or" look
with regard to conflicts?  I don't find any hedgehogs contourny, nor urchins
contourny.  The closest I can find are two sea urchins contourny, but they
are both clear.

Thanks,
Alden