[ANSTHRLD] achievement blanks

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 06:26:06 PST 2008

I would like to thank Coblaith on the efforts put forth to help with giving
people a way to doodle out their achievements until I can redo the
submission forms.  If you are wishing to use these please go by the Anton
Tirol for now as a personal perference for uniformity.  It will help for
those especially who can submit with supporters.

YIS,
Alisone McCay
Stellar Scroll Pursuivant

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:10 AM, Coblaith Mhuimhneach <Coblaith at sbcglobal.net