[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: Heraldry announcement for Commentary

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 12:32:28 PDT 2008

So, what say we start a petition drive to
1) grandfather existing arms
2) continue to allow crowns/coronets in the arms of nobility/royalty
3) stop the use of symbols of peerage in NEW arms for peers while
encouraging their appropriate use in the achievement (so, heralds can
pun AND cant) and
4) continue both the reservation and requirement of the laurel wreath
in territorial arms.
Kevin