[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Branch name enquiry - Really Old stuff

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 11:02:08 PDT 2008

According to the May, 1979, BOD minutes, this group was Columbia &
Clatsop Counties in Oregon.  The decision to make this a group was
pending a population count and name registration.  The name appears to
have been registered in July, 1979.  In the March, 1981, BOD minutes was
a list of all existing groups (such lists used to be published
regularly) and Treharne is then listed as being Portland, Oregon.  My
spreadsheet is only as complete as the BOD mins I've been able to find
(ie, there are gaps) and currently goes to about 1990 so there may be
other information about this group that I haven't recorded.

--Perronnelle

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> [...]

No number of experiments can prove me right, but it takes only one to
prove me wrong.  -- Albert Einstein