[ANSTHRLD] Permissions and changes

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Oct 14 09:37:57 PDT 2008

Yes.  Just like any other publication and website he needs permission to publish personal information (real name, email address, etc).  With out it all he is can publish is SCA name and a role based email address (ie star at herald.ansteorra.org, bordure at herald.ansteorra.org).  All this is a requirement from the electronic publication policies in the Society Chronicler’s Policies.

Alasdair