[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Heirs

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Wed Feb 4 14:02:22 PST 2009

Curiosity question.

Branches are required to have a laurel wreath on their arms.  Do any have laurel wreaths on badges?  Or can they not have the wreath on a badge?

Back on topic.

While there is nothing explicit I would think that (just as with releasing branch name, arms, badges) such a heraldic will for a group's items would need to be signed off on by the Crown of that kingdom.  Group armory cannot be transferred or released without the Crown's approval and sign off.  A heraldic will is just a transfer waiting to happen so I would think the same requirement applied.

Etienne