[ANSTHRLD] Court heraldry question.

Childers, Jeff Jeff.Childers at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Jun 29 07:57:46 PDT 2009

I observed this at valkeries this weekend it was the baronial
investiture for al barron in the Outlands.

Garreth

When there are royals and baronials both present, the bookend method
that Alden described below is the one I most commonly have used.  Royal
opens first and contains the baronial court(s) and baronial(s) close
within the royal court.  Again, not saying that is an absolute, but it
always worked well for me.  For multi-baronials, I have always opened
the hosting barony first since they have precedence in their own lands
or at their own event (or just after the Crown if royalty is present)
followed by whatever other baronies are opening court in order of the
precedence of the group's becoming a barony.  And then closed in reverse
order.

Etienne