[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Point Question

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:54:55 PDT 2010

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to spell out your answer in this much
detail. I don't think I fully gathered how little I actually
understood of this part of heraldry until I read your post. I, more or
less, knew the basics, but that, obviously, is not enough to talk
policy and procedure with.  Your clarification make a lot of sense,
and is written in down-to-earth terms. Very direct & very clear, thank
you again.

Cheers
Ivo

Brian O'hUilliam wrote:
> Recently at Steppes Warlord, I heralded the Warlord list.  I was not
> entitled to wear a Steppes tabard.  I could have, if I had so chosen, worn a
> crossed trumpet tabard (but it was just too hot for that).  Because several
> of the people who were working as event staff know me and knew I would be
> willing to herald announcements, I was asked to make some announcements for
> the event.  Again, I could have worn a crossed trumpet tabard, but not a
> Steppes tabard.

Snip....