[ANSTHRLD] Quarterly, a cross between four mullets ... pierced

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:15:36 PDT 2010

Here, i changed up the quarterly cross a bit... new blazon and emblazon

as to the blazon, reading left to right ( spectator of the device )  i want sable in the chief dexter always, so i would blazon it quarterly sable and argent.  now for the cross i want the part that is "on" the sable argent, and what is "on" the argent gules, so would i then blazon it argent and gules?. below is the blazon attempt i am thinking would work

If i am correct, then the First CD would be the mullets, and the second would be changing the cross from counterchanged to quarterly argent and gules

New Blazon attempt:
Quarterly sable and argent, a cross quarterly argent and gules between
four mullets of eight points pierced counterchanged

New Emblazon:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/aednial/Quartly2.gif