[ANSTHRLD] Lastest Draft of New Rules!

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Jun 1 17:56:37 PDT 2011

The latest draft (draft 2, for those counting) of the proposed new Rules for
Submission, is now available for viewing and commenting.  Those who have
commenting access on OSCAR are encouraged to leave comments; those who
don't, please DO read!  You can send comments and questions to
bordure at herald.ansteorra.org who will post the comments for you;
alternatively, you can post them here, but there's no guarantee that they
would be as widely seen.

-Emma