[ANSTHRLD] Upcoming Wreath Meeting dates

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Mar 22 16:03:47 PDT 2012

Upcoming Wreath decision meeting dates!

Short notice on this month's -- it's this Saturday, March 24.

April comes quickly, as the meeting (and it's a HUGE letter full of Pennsic
submissions) is on April 7.

I haven't yet made a firm decision on May or June meeting dates, but I'll
announce those as soon as I have.

As usual, these meetings are in Stillwater, OK, at my house. If you are at
all interested in attending, just let me know and I'll give you directions
and the other details you'll need! Mundane clothing, of course; free wifi
is supplied, as is lunch.

If you'd like to see a Wreath Roadshow at your upcoming event, or would
like to have me teach a class on something heraldic, please let me know.

-Emma