[ANSTHRLD] Discusssion about achievements

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri May 25 11:27:47 PDT 2012

On Fri, 25 May 2012, Bill Perkins <bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Nautilus, Andreas von Mei_en, has drafted an intriguing proposal
> for renovating the achievement system of Ansteorra.  During the
> Chivalry Circle at Steppes Warlord, let us all get together and
> discuss his proposal.  I will have some printed copies on hand.

Why is the Chivalry Circle the right venue to discuss it, and how are
we non-Chivs going to hear what's going on?

[several minutes later]

Wait.  You mean that you want heralds to discuss it at Steppes
Warlord, and the time block is to be whenever the Order of the
Chivalry is meeting.  Coulda been worded a bit more clearly.

Danielis de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com