[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking and default for daffodils

Herald of Hellsgate herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon May 13 18:06:14 PDT 2013

I have a client wishing to use daffodils in her badge.  According to the O
and A, these are in the category of trumpet shaped flowers but I have not
been able to find a period depiction of one.  Would it be drawn from the
top (in which case it looks like a rose) or from the side (in which case it
looks like a lily).  Alternately is it up to the submitter.  I would think
the posture would determine which flower it gets checked against.

Thank you for the help.

In Service,
Coenred