[ANSTHRLD] CBs and BiFs in new OP code

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 10:28:59 PST 2019

My two cents.  The CBs given to former landed are the norm and the expectation.  Even some vicars have gotten a CB after their duty.  But they are not automatically guaranteed. So the Crown for the CB after landed should be the Crown who gives it, not the Crown who originally invested them as landed.

Respectfully,

Maitré Etienne de St. Amaranth, OP
Verger Herald Extraordinaire