[ANSTHRLD] Wiesenfeuer Achievement

eldwin at loveshade.org eldwin at loveshade.org
Sun Feb 2 18:24:18 PST 2020

 Dear Lord Donnán Ó Néll,
I don't know if I would be what you're looking for or not. I haven't done graphic design for a "big name" publisher, but have created some graphics for a few books, magazines, albums, and playing cards. I don't know what you're looking for, but feel free to email me with details if you're interested.

Yours,

Lord Eldwin Nightowl