HERB - Good Morning!

RAISYA RAISYA at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 09:46:12 PDT 1998

Good morning!

My name is Raisya, and I live in Ansteorra.  I'm a gardener working on period
gardening.  I've been working mostly with herbs and vegetables, but I've begun
research into fruits and flowers as well.  I do some cooking and preserving,
and I've been experimenting with domestic uses.

I'll be one of the first to ask for help.  I'm looking for period
illuminations or wood cuts of lavender and primary references and recipes with
lavender for a project I'm working on.  I have some primary material, but I'd
like more, particularly clear illuminations that can be used to identify
varieties and recipes other than scented waters.

Thanks, and I look forward to learning a lot here!

Raisya Khorivovna