No subject

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Sun Apr 19 11:33:55 PDT 1998

To: Herbalist at ansteorra.org
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 13:37:15

Greetings everyone!

I'm interested in finding out if anyone has any documentation on the use
of dandelion greens as a tea for PMS relief.  I saw a program on natural
remedies sometime ago which mentioned this as a PMS palliative.  Has
something to do with getting rid of the excess fluid retention which
lessens pressure on the brain?  I have no documentation other than the TV
show.

Grania