HERB - HERB: Pennsic

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 10:05:58 PDT 1998

OK, let's say 3PM on Monday the 10th at the Ansteorran camp.  We're on the
Serengeti.  Coming in the main entrance, take the first left past the toll
booth.  We're usually camped in the second or third block on the right (I'm
counting the block with Security as the first).  You're looking for Wilhelm,
Stasya and Raisya's pavilion.  It has a white roof with multi-colored dags.
I'll see what I can do to recruit a few extra chairs, and we may have a second
pavilion available to us.

Clare suggests -
>Maybe people could wear a green ribbon so they can recognize each other.

Anyone else like this idea?  I do, but then again, green's my favorite color
<G>.

Bebinn ingen Brain and any other lurkers,

This is a get-together for ALL of us, so please, show up!  Maybe we can coax
you into un-lurking <G>.  I'd say throw it open to all herbalists, gardeners,
etc., but I think we'd need more space <G>.  If enough of us show up this
year, maybe next year we can plan ahead and arrange use of one of the class
tents or the kingdom pavilion next year?

Vaclav Namatko (Random),

Why haven't you spoken up, I was going to give you a call and coax you into
showing up!  Taking another herb walk in armor this year? <GDR>

Raisya