HERB - HERB: Pennsic

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jul 30 10:57:41 PDT 1998

Rather than a green ribbon, how about a sprig of something green growing
on-site?  I know I have been on many an herb walk there, and can surely
come up with something festive to pin to my dress.  I will look forward
to meeting all of you there.  This will be an interesting year, I am
planning on attending the reception for the SCA-Cooks List, the luncheon
for the walkers of the Middle Bridge, and now this one.  An
internet-intensive Pennsic!  My, how time does march on.

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies