HERB - List 2 Herbes and Roots for sallets and Sauce

C. Everett Baskett baskett at beauty1.phy.olemiss.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:08:46 PDT 1998

Good afternoon, glentles,
I am Cyndi , known SCA-wise as Ldy. Gwynneth wreig Rhys, from the Shire of
Hammerhold, Principality of Gleann Abhann, Kingdom of Meridies.  I lurk a
lot!  But, I know what capers are, although not sampire.  Capers are little
(green) flower buds of a bush that grows around the Mediterranean region.
They are pickled and used in salads, sauces, etc.  They would not be able
to grow in England.

Thank you for your attention,
Gwynneth

<snip>