HERB - Mint, yet again!

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 11 16:04:30 PDT 1998

 There's a very good article in a recent Herbal Companion, and I'm at work
so if my memory serves me it not the June-July but the Mar-April issue.
They talk about edible flowers and include a recipe for candied flowers....
You might want to check.. There's also a wonderful persian mint drink that
Caradoc introduced to the SCA that is quite tasty.  It's mint syrup with
vinegar and you dilute it down.  really nice on a hot summer day.  You can
fin it in Cariadoc's Miscellany, I think or if someone has it handy they
can post it.  I make it with a combination of spearmint and peppermint.  If
you do use it make sure you increase the fresh herbs.

Clare