HERB - Fleas

Carol Ross courtanvaux at geocities.com
Wed May 6 08:56:38 PDT 1998

>What is the difference between human fleas and dog and cat fleas (or rat
>fleas, for that matter?)
>The dog variety doesn't seem to be too picky on who they bite!
>Christianna

Size for one. Dog fleas are just huge in comparisson to cat fleas. As for
Rat I am unsure I would assume they would be smaller than cat fleas. Years
ago I read an article on fleas and the plague. It mentioned that there are
over 200 types of fleas (if I remember correctly). Each type is usually
species specific but if starved will bite anything.

Genevieve de Courtanvaux