HERB - Herbal Pest Repellents

Meadue Wolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Wed May 6 08:59:35 PDT 1998

Greetings!
 I am new to this list, but am enjoying it very much. And am learning a
lot!
As far as to the reaction to humans from pyrethrin.... Well I have had
first hand experience to that. It does affect the nervous system along
with the nausea, vomiting, ringing, and not being able to see or walk for
that matter. Ever since I have not used anything like this. On my cats or
dog. Still have not figured out how it got in my system when I was not
the one touching it. But I lived through it and do not want to again!
One of our cats almost died from this. So now I get stuff from the Vet.
Or use Avon's Skin So Soft, (some times this works).

Rhiannon de la Meadue du Lue