HERB - Period references and lists

snev2@student.monash.edu.au snev2 at student.monash.edu.au
Thu May 7 20:04:45 PDT 1998

> I'd be interested in helping.  i have access to the University of Texas
> library to rummage in and around.  One of the libraries has a microfilm
> collection that has copies of various early books. Any help I can give I'm
> really happy to give.
>
> Clare

I could also help I have a few herbals of my own plus as a student of
Monash University  I have access to all 6? monash libraries plus
those of Melbourne Uni's, Latrobe Uni, RMIT, Swinbourne plus
which ever other uni libraries I choose to raid that are part of
CAVAL (inter uni lending card type thingy) which is a lot of books.

Sharon Nevin
College of St Monica
Canton of Krae Glas
Barony of Stormhold