HERB - Biblio reference

John Stracke francis at thibault.org
Fri May 8 17:15:51 PDT 1998

I saw a forward saying that you guys were trying to put together a Web
page cross-referencing medieval & modern herbal names.  I believe that
was the subject of my father's dissertation, _The Laud herbal
glossary_; you can find it at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/isbn=9062034977

(There's a ludicrously effusive review on there from someone in Lyle,
TN.  Don't give it too much weight; that's my brother.  :-)

If people are interested, I'll ping my father and ask him for more
details; Amazon.com doesn't have any.  (I've never read it myself.
:-)
|John Francis Stracke | http://www.thibault.org  |S/MIME & HTML OK|
|Crosston, Mists, West| Any time somebody has an ingrained        |
|My LAN, my opinions. |  response, they *always* think of Pavlov! |