HERB - yohimbe

knotwork@juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Mon May 18 10:01:09 PDT 1998

And cheers to you for embodying the spirit of the Society, and all
society as it should be!  I, too, have seen how the SCA has helped build
the self-esteem of some folks that had mentally flung themselves on the
"worthless" pile because social norms  decreed them less than perfect.
There are truly very few "losers," just winners who haven't figured out
their best game yet.

Sorry to go off subject, but this lady's response may help a lot of
people.

Joanna