weight loss (was:Re: HERB - yohimbe)

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 12:24:00 PDT 1998

>Because we love to eat?  I know I do.  Just kidding.
>Seriously, most people have weight problems because of genetics or
>metabolism
>

>Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

That's too simple. There's a lot more involved in "weight problems".
Serving portions and activity levels (part of your metabolism - the
easiest way to increase your metabolism is to increase your activity
level)are the main culprits. My mother lost over 50 pounds by reducing
her portion sizes! No drugs, no "supplements", no "grapefruit diets".
Super size fries make for super size people!

Catriona Rowley