HERB - RECIPE: Boom Boom Tummy Cordial (long)

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Nov 5 12:13:14 PST 1998

Mm... This sounds delicious. I'm looking forward to trying it...

in re: funnels & cordials:
When I've made cordials, I found that a canning funnel (made of glass,
looks like a funny teacup with a wide opening in the bottom to fit into a
canning jar) is invaluable. You can even use it for straining if you put a
cone-shaped coffee filter inside it before pouring.

I've also found useful a canning-jar sized mini strainer-- mine has
advertising on it, and is plastic, the sort of 'premium' you find in
second-hand shops and the 5 cents box at garage sales. It looks like a
small measuring cup or large measuring spoon, with a colander bottom, and
fits right into the mouth of a canning jar, with a handle on one side to
remove it when you're done.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."