HERB - A man's gift

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Wed Nov 11 16:34:48 PST 1998

How about something for his drawers?

No seriously...something to put next to his socks and underwear.  A scented (manly
scents) pouch to drive out the buggies from his chest-of-drawers  They could be made
from scents of woods (cedar, sandalwood, or pine), leaves (patchouli or mints),
resins (copal, frankincense, or myrrh).  I also have an old stocking filled with
cedar and pennyroyal hanging in my closet.  You can be more creative with the
hanging of cloth tubes, just stay away from overly floral scents (for most men).
Depending on how romantic you want depends on how many flourishes you place on the
gift.  I treasure anything which is handmade by my wife.  Hope this helps some.

Henri
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Star Gate
Purveyors of fine herbs and spices
http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome