HERB - Hyssop

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Sun Oct 11 10:09:28 PDT 1998

My text essentially says the same with the following additions:

Use leaves to make a poultice for bruises.
Used to aid digestion of fatty foods, rub the leaf on the skin of game
before cooking.
Use in garden as a companion plant to cabbage to lure away cabbage white
butterflies.  Plant near vines to increase yield.

and the ever popular, yet oh, so very important admonition:   Do not take
hyssop when pregnant.

Grania