HERB - Hyssop

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:59:43 PDT 1998

>My text essentially says the same with the following additions:
>and the ever popular, yet oh, so very important admonition:   Do not
take
>hyssop when pregnant.
>
>Grania

Yeah...I just today found a book on herb contraindications and drug
interactions (in fact, that's the name), and that's the ONLY
contraindication it gives for hyssop. Says its both an emmenagogue (sp?)
and an abortifacient.

It's a really informative book...a great find for someone like me who's
always wondering what the side effects of "medicinal" items are.

Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary Temple